Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankfulness Tree

So here are some pictures of our "Thankfulness Tree" we did for November. The boys wrote things they are thankful for on the leaves and then painted them. I laminated them so the plan is to add to it each year. We'll see how that works :) Here are the quotes on some of the leaves:

J: "My friends" (he lists them all), "Ella because she likes to play with me", "Jake b/c I'm a cousin now", "My batman wii game", "Elevation b/c it's fun", "Caleb b/c he's my brother", "Daddy b/c he takes me to play golf & he gives the best hugs", "Grandpa b/c Jesus made him better" "Bandit b/c he gives me good company"

CJ: "Ella is my princess", "my lankie" (blankie), "God is mumber one, God is mumber one!", "Daddy goes to work", "Mommy is so pretty!" (he's turning into our master manipulator with that last one. I mean c'mon, look at him!)
He's pointing to his "Baby Jake" leaf. I think that's the one he's most proud of!
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Love it! What a great idea! And I'd double laminate the one that said "Mommy is so pretty!" That's a keeper.