Sunday, November 8, 2009

Riverbanks Zoo

Well yesterday morning we woke the kids early and piled them in the van for a surprise trip to the zoo. They were so excited to discover their surprise & especially to find out we were meeting friends there too! Joshua's favorite was the lions (they were feeding them pumpkins). And Caleb said his favorite was the crocodile. Ella enjoyed seeing the animals as well, and especially enjoyed having a stroller buddy. We got asked several times if she & Eli were twins. "No, but they were born on the same day". We got some confused looks with that one. :-) It was a beautiful fall day for the zoo! I also got to try out my new camera while we were there (thank you family for my early Christmas present!!!!!). It's going to take a lot of practice to learn how to use it well, but here are a few of the pictures we got. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Glad you had a good time and nice weather. Enjoyed the pics.

Erin said...

Great pictures! Good job using your new camera. What kind did you get?

farmersdaughter4ever said...

No more training needed from me on your camera! Your pictures are great! I loved the ones you send me and yes it looked like Eli was "checkin'" Ella out! HA, smart boy! We had a blast at the zoo...my pictures are still in the camera...downside of a big memory card! :P