Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I know I'm really behind on the blogging, & I promise to post an update soon. But for now I just wanted to send out a special Mother's Day blessing to all the wonderful ladies in our lives. What an amazing honor to be called "Mom"! I woke up this morning to warm muffins, coffee, a beautiful hand made card, & some new earrings. (Donnie did GOOD with the earrings) But there is nothing on this Earth that can compare with the three gifts God has already given me.


Thanks, D, for making my day special. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be Mom to the most beautiful kids in the world!
Happy Mother's Day!

4 comments:

Grammie said...

Wow is right!!!!! What an amazing and awesome Nuzum family. This is a Wonderful Mother's Day Present....it totally melts your heart and at the same time makes it fill with so much pride. Nothing can hold a candle to the feelings of being a parent and Grandparent !!!!! Awesome.

Erin said...

Sweet, sweet pictures!
Love the bow in Ella's hair. ;)

farmersdaughter4ever said...

I LOVE the pictures! Happy Mother's Day!

Donnie said...

I just keep thinking that someone is going to realize that I've received way more than I deserve and ask for all of it back. Thank you God!