Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Greatest Fashion Faux Pas in History

I stopped off at a department store to grab a couple new dress shirts on the way home from work tonight. I don't normally become enraged over clothing for sale in a store, but tonight...that changed. Maybe the day I had today set me up for my internal tirade this afternoon, not sure. What I encountered is something that I have long found distasteful, but normally would just shake my head in disapproval and move on. Today, it just set me off. Who actually buys these things? Personally, I would equilibrate the item I observed today to things like the male unitard...it just shouldn't happen! I submit for your disapproval - the short sleeve dress shirt/tie combo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember men in white tights?????????

Anonymous said...

Yes...scarred for life!

Anonymous said...

Wow, WHERE did you find that unitard picture?! I'm sure you got an eye-full looking for that!