Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Elevation Church

I know many of you have heard me rant and rave about the great things God is doing at our church ...but I have to do it some more. It is truly miraculous to watch what is going on in the lives of the people here, including me. It has never been so obvious to me that I am right in the middle of something God is orchestrating. I feel like I'm living in biblical times...watching things like this, this, this or this happen on a weekly basis. (Don't worry, I'm not going Benny Hinn or Branch Davidian on you. But I guess you could say I drank the kool-aid.) I've bought in 100%, becuase there is no explanation other than God. Not to mention, Joshua (scroll down to "Quest") loves it and the music is ridiculously good!

Thank you, Lord, for bringing us to Charlotte to be a part of this!

No comments: